Sunday, December 17, 2017

The teleportation. Part 1. Chapter 19. Mistaken for a lookalike.

          Valya hasn't missed out to put the keys into her pocket and to close the exit door behind herself. She went upstairs till the second floor, then till the staircase near the garret. The garret was locked. How did he succeed to slip out so unnoticeably? She opened the exit door on the first floor with the key, examined every corner in her apartment and after this headed to the phone. There were a few unsuccessful attempts, still she succeeded to dial the Moscow number.
          -Hello, Nadya. Is it you?
          -Yes, I'm.
          -Just I've seen a strange thing. Some man passed under my window, he is similar to your Albert very much. I was going to hail him, but I scrupled.
          -Now he is going to come out of the bathroom. He lay there silent and meditated. Even kind of creeps me out, as if he didn't breath, but I didn't want to disturb... Here is he, let me put him on.
          -Hallo, Valya. Is it you? How are you?
          Valya nearly dropped the handset from her hand. But she quickly regained her composure and succeeded to pronounce in a cheerful voice:
          -Everything is clear, now I'm sure that's you. The point is that under my window a type passed and he was similar to you very much. I thought already, whether you've arrived to us.
          -Sometimes there are similar persons, including the doubles.
          -However, have you such familiars?
          -I cannot remember. Why are you so interested?
          -Because he was similar to you very much. He was not alone, but walking with known local scumbags. I know all of them. Two of them were released out of a prison camp recently. What if they do something bad, and after this you will be blamed? - Valya lied.
          -And now are you convinced? I've the alibi, - Albert laughed, saying to himself: "Wow, how she lies! I've given her a puzzle with two unknowns!"
          -Don't worry. I'm at home. Now I'm giving the phone to Nadya. Good talking.
          Valya switched the conversation to a neutral subject and the girlfriends chatted on the phone about ten minutes else. Closer to the end of talking a feeling of horror embraced one of them.
          She didn't believe in the miracles. It means... Oh God! She doesn't know who she has given herself to! It was no Albert! It would be not so bad if he is an usual rogue. But this type pretended as if he would be Albert and did it so skillfully and even he avowed the imposture, but this fact only made her more sure in the monstrous lie. Who was it?!
          Also, superstitious ideas were added to her fear that he was almost a devil. In spite of the logic, such thoughts invaded and increased the fears.
          "But, Lord, who is this?!" Valya remembered with horror that "Albert the Second" knows perfectly well real Albert, knows his wife, knows they both are together at home and even knows that Albert is being in the bath now. Therefore, Albert knows him too. He hides something. There is some secret. Likely, both spouses know this secret, but maybe he alone knows. But they will not tell. Regarding Sveta, this romancer and dreamer girl who is obsessed with herself, with her lover and with the love, she is blind to things, which are occurring in front of her face. The superstitious fear started to transform into an extreme degree of thrilling. This was just a state of being possessed. She had to call in Moscow again, but there it is.
          Irritated, she again was dialling Moscow number through the "8", after which there was always "busy". Finally, a long beep has sounded and the phone was picked up at once on the other end of the call.
          -Valya, is it you? - the sleepy voice of Lena has sounded.
          -Lena, how have you succeeded to guess?
          -The call sounded like a long-distance one. Except you, there is no one.
          -Listen, Lena. Do you know, whether Albert has a twin brother, who is very similar to him?
          A very long silence was being on the other end of the call.
          -Lena! Are you hearing me?
          -I'm sorry, a neighbour has distracted me with the doorbell. All the way they keep interrupting me with their nonsenses. So, what do you ask about?
          -Has Albert a double, who is similar to him very much? Maybe his twin brother? Even the voice is similar!
          -I know nothing. If I know, I would tell you. But what is the matter?
          -That's right, just a dude passed under the window and he was very similar to him.
          -A dude? Passed under your windows? He is very similar to Nadya's Alik, wasn't he?.. That's interesting... Listen me. Recently I got a gift, a bottle of a very good wine, I wouldn't like to drink it alone, If we drink it four together, it would be a little bit. Come to me tomorrow, to sit, to talk, you didn't visit me long. I'm off tomorrow. For you, it's all the same when to ride. Already you forgot how to work.
          -I work mentally.
          -I know well, how mentally, - finally Lena laughed. - Not to say by phone. Whether do you take offence?
          -No, you are in the loop. Even, I'm a little happy. At least, I can say it to myself candidly. But can you say to yourself the same thing in the same manner?
          On the other end of the call the silence began again. The tears rolled from Lena's eyes and a sobbing, coming from inside and trying to splash out, prevented her to speak. Through the phone this couldn't be seen.
          -Do you know, - finally she answered, feigning a deep pensiveness, - it didn't occur me before. But now I've taken a look at myself and seen there either a fear or misgivings.
          -You have better to be less at home alone in the days off. Well. Tomorrow I'll arrive to you.
          -Arrive, I wait. Only without lie.
          -Did I deceive you ever?
          -No, but what about your last boyfriend? What if he comes?
          -He will not come. Yesterday, he left for Turkey, to buy a merchandise. Such a deal one don't during one day.
          -Then I'll be glad to see you. Bye.
          -Bye.
          In three days the imaginary "Albert's double" appeared again in the Valya's apartment. Suddenly she saw him standing in the hallway and smiling when she passed from the kitchen into the room.
          -Ah, you have scarred me! How have you come in? However, what is the devil you are?
          -I'm not Albert. Last time I confessed you in it. If you suspect me like a devilry, you may commit any Christian rite in my presence. I will only welcome it and I am even ready to participate in it. You may make the sign of the cross above me, give me to drink the holy water, set icons around me...
          -You are a deceiver, here who are you. Why don't you confess, what means all this? Are you his brother? Are you twins?
          -Let it go so.
          -What does your "let it go so" means? I must know the truth. You had used me, but what a right you had?
          -The full right, as I see now. Because you enjoyed with me. You wished this to such a point that you did against your friendesse. Now you may joy. You may be happy without provoking the someone's jealousy.
          -He made me happy! What a benefactor is found, I don't think. What if I call for help? Is it that you want to rape me? One time you had used me without any right and are going to do again.
          -Call! I will go away without a trace and you will bring shame on yourself, because it would be the same thing as to shout "Fire!" while there is not any fire. Why do you fool? However, you are not the same like the inhabitants of this settlement. You have to obey me!
          Saying this, he violently grabbed her wrist with his both hands and twisted, then put her hand behind her back. She bent over. He started to lift her dress and take off her panties. Valya tried to resist, but he said threatening:
          -Now you will gnaw the floor, - and he put her hand so high, she gave a squeak.  
          -Let me free, I agree.
          -However, don't dare to fool, otherwise you will be sorry.
          She started to take off all her clothes, saying:
          -What can I do, male dog? Can I match for you?
          -To be a male dog is better than an impotent or a drunkard. Kneel, pretty! You are so Beautiful! You are my dream!
          Entering into her from behind, he grabbed her long plait and pulled it to himself, although she curved even without this, breathing heavily because of the passion, being unable to hide, how much she is enjoying with him.
          After they have finished and come to themselves, suddenly she with tears hugged him and with weeping voice pronounced:
          -Hurt me never, do you promise? I don't like it, that's offensive.
          -Will you love me?
          -Don't you see?
          -Will you fool again?
          -No. Also, I didn't fool. Just I don't know, who are you? I don't even know your name. Where are you from? Why do you know your double Albert?
          -A name changes little. This is only a label. You may any label put on the bottle, the contents don't change. However, if you try to dig some secret, one day you will dig such a thing, because of which a harm will be for everyone and primarily for yourself. To uncover a secret is dangerous not for me, but for you and to a certain degree for your friends. Do you want to cause a lot of trouble to yourself and to the people around you?
          -Maybe I was wrong. I'll try not to fool, as you said. I promise.
          -Then I will not hurt you too. And if you love, don't shame of it, but be proud.
          -I love you, - pronouncing this, she looked into his eyes, and he read in her eyes her wish and plea.
          -Say, you want to give me yourself.
          -I want to give you myself.
          -Are we going to undress?
          -How will we do it?
          -We are going to invent it now.
          This day they said goodbye, being happy. Albert pretended as if hurried to the electric train, which soon had to arrive in fact. However, he didn't reach the train. Pretending as if he is going to relieve himself, he crossed the double-track railway and became hidden in the shrubs. Making sure, no one sees him, he teleported immediately into the bathroom.
          The love for three beauties didn't drain him, also, he didn't visit them too often, in any case, not every day. This helped him become more active, more effective and now these were the travels, in which he manifested his activity. The travels became available as never before. Already he knew well a large part of New-York and began to learn other cities of the United States.
          The whole world was opened in front of him, while the anxieties troubled him less and less. Even in America, sometimes strangers mistook him for a lucky foreigner, who has arrived nobody knows from where, and as if he has got suddenly a large inheritance.

Next chapter: http://la-flagellation.blogspot.ru/2017/12/the-teleportation-part-1chapter-20-bolt.html

The original Russian text of the chapter19: http://www.proza.ru/2010/01/26/1192

1 comment:

  1. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website daily,
    this website is in fact fastidious and the viewers are truly
    sharing nice thoughts.

    ReplyDelete